Archbishop Alexandros visited Reading in 1923, and on at least one other occasion, to ordain Fr. Nassis. This photograph was most likely taken on June 2, 1923, when the Archbishop visited Reading and officiated in the Divine Liturgy for the Church’s name day (based on the old calendar used at that time).
The following have been identified as being in this photograph:
Marie English, Penny English, Vasiliki Fournaris Zervanos, James Karetas, Frantzis Frantzis, John Baxewanis, Nicholas Fournaris, Nick Halulakos, George Koutroulelis, Costa Lambros, Stefano Lambros, Vasiliki Kopteros, Stamatia Frantzis, Spiro Patsourakos and George Apsokardu.