Kennett Kandy Kitchen was owned by Alexander D. Cozanitis who migrated from Andros Greece in 1921. The restaurant thrived until it was sold in 1972. The Half Moon restaurant occupies the site of the Kennett Kandy Kitchen and patrons can still see hints of beautiful history of the restaurant in the woodwork and tile floor.
Location: Kennett Square, PA
Submitted by Beth Shaiko-Ratchford